Real IPTV, an IPTV service provider, offers more than 10,000+ channels and PPV events, as well as VOD. The channel categories include Entertainment, Religion and Kids as well as Sports, News, Music and more. There are more than 25,000+ movies and documentaries available on the app. It also has electronic player support (EPG) and its own third party media player. This is compatible with Android, Firesticks, PCs, MAG, and many other devices. We now need to know more. how toInstall the IPTV App on These Devices
NEED TO HAVE A VPN WHEN STREAMING IPTV
VPNs will protect you and your data as some IPTVs may not be safe. Even though Real IPTV app doesn’t fall into this category, we recommend you to use VPN. This is useful for keeping your privacy and data secure, as well as allowing you to remain anonymous. You can hide your IP address, and it will also unblock geo-restrictions. This allows you to stream your favorite content and not worry about safety.
How to sign up for real IPTV
1. From any of your devices, visit the browser (https://realiptv.to/).
2. Find Real IPTV on Google and visit the official site.
3. Navigate to the Subscribe section. Click on Subscribe Now.
4. Click on Order Now to select the plan and click Continue.
5. On the Review & Checkout page, select Checkout.
6. Fill in the details on the Checkout page and then click Complete Order.
7. Now that you have subscribed to the IPTV service, the details of your account will be sent by mail.
HOW TO STEAM REAL IPTV WITH ANDROID DEVICES
1. Start Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Use the Search Bar to enter Real IPTV Player.
3. Choose the app you want to install from the Play Store.
4. Launch the app once the installation has been completed.
5. Log in with your account details to stream your favorite content.
How to watch real IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Click on BlueStacks to open the search engine.
2. Select the official website you want to download from the list and then click the Download link.
3. Your PC will automatically download the Android emulator.
4. Double-click your BlueStacks application and click Install.
5. After the installation is complete, open BlueStacks.
6. Log in with your Google Account.
7. Use the search bar to enter Real IPTV Player.
8. Select the app from the suggested list and click Install.
9. BlueStacks will install the IPTV App.
10. Log in to the IPTV app by opening it and entering your Real Internet Protocol Television credentials.
11. Enjoy your favorite content streaming on your PC.
FIRESTICK – HOW TO GET REAL IPTV
1. Firestick will be launched.
2. Use the keyboard on your screen to select Search, and then enter Downloader in the search box.
3. Click on the desired app in the search results, then click Download to get it installed on Firestick.
4. Select Settings from the top of your screen.
5. Select Developer Options by clicking on My Fire TV.
6. Choose Install Unknown Apps.
7. Install the Downloader App and allow it to be enabled so you can use third-party applications on Firestick.
8. Start the Downloader app by entering the URL for the Real IPTV Apk File in the URL Box.
9. You can click on “Go” to download the IPTV App on your Firestick.
10. After the installation has completed, select Install to launch the IPTV App.
11. To sign in, use your IPTV account information.
How to stream real IPTV on Smart TV
1. Start the browser from your computer.
2. Use the search bar to enter Real Internet Protocol TV Appk.
3. Select a site you can trust from the suggestions list and then click on Download.
4. You can connect a USB Drive from your PC to transfer the apk files to it.
5. Connect the USB to your Smart TV’s USB port.
6. On your smart TV, go to Settings and navigate to Security & Restrictions.
7. Choose Unknown sources to enable them.
8. Install the IPTV Apk File to Your TV.
9. Log in to the app using your account details.
10. Now you can stream IPTV content to your smart TV.
How to watch real IPTV on IOS devices
1. Go to App Store on your iOS device.
2. Use the search bar to enter Real IPTV Player and select the app you want from the suggested list.
3. To install the App on your iOS device, click on “Get”.
4. After the installation has been completed, you can open the app.
5. Start streaming IPTV content from your iOS device with the details of your Real Internet Protocol TV Account.
HOW TO SPREAM REAL Internet Protocol TV WITH MAG DEVICES
1. Go to Settings and launch your MAG phone.
2. Select Servers by clicking on System Settings.
3. Choose Portals, and then enter Portal Name and URL for Real IPTV.
4. Select Save. The IPTV content can be streamed to you MAG device.
How to get real IPTV add-on in KODI
1. The Kodi app is now open. Open the Kodi app.
2. Enter the Add-on Browser
3. Navigate to PVRIPTV Simple Client, and choose it.
4. Simply click on the “Configure” button to select General.
5. Pick a Location, then choose Remote Path (Internet Address).
6. Enter the IPTV M3U URL in the URL box and then click on OK.
7. After a while, tap on Enable to load all channels.
8. Choose Channels to stream live TV channels on Kodi.
For any issues, contact Customer Service via the Contact Us page on the website. Within 2-3 business days, you’ll receive a response to your message. Other options include restarting IPTV or uninstalling it and installing the app again, as well as checking to see if your subscription has expired.
IPTVs’ subscription fees are much cheaper than those of other streaming services, such as satellite and cable. Subscribe to IPTV and you can stream your IPTV on numerous devices, including Android, Smart TV, Firestick and Android. Other IPTV providers such as Scorpion TV IPTV or nVision IPTV are also available.